Signed-off-by: Lukas Bachschwell <firstname.lastname@example.org>
This is a little CLI Tool to ease the changes that I usually make to the Alpine Linux FS Overlay files.
My usual workflow is using Alpine on RaspberryPis and adding small binarys and services to them. This tool was created to make simple tasks much faster and without the need to do them on an actual device
- Make apkovl adjustable config option
- make user for passwd an argument, default to root
- make service templates via -t (from embedded fs, add pintimer, add standard go service)
- Edit hostname ? (needs to change hostname / hosts / and file name I guess ?)
- make service enable work
- make seperate compress / decompress action
- Edit IP Config ?! optional...
- Insert ssh key
- make ssh config change possible
Liked this Tool? You can support me by sending me a ☕ Coffee.
Otherwise I really welcome Pull Requests.